Hello hello hello all.
I'm alive, alert, aware ,enthusiastic. -clap clap. I'm alive, alert, aware ,enthusiastic. -clap clap. I'm alive ,alert ,aware. I'm aware ,alive ,alert. I'm alive ,alert ,aware ,enthusiastic. -clap clap. OBS -er's should know this lame song. ;}
OBS was FUNNNNNNNN, I tell you. Omg. Charfreakinglie, whoa whoa. I miss OBS. I miss the primitivity; the hole digging, the insects, everything. I miss Mr Guns; the major drool worthy hottie who is now Sarah's and mine. OUR, permanent distraction. So everyone, join our CFC /FFC , okayy. ;} I miss the cacat Changkat peoples. Oh good God.
Anyhow, my studying's been rather fruitless.
Example: Yesterday DanDan came to study but we ended up playing the Xbox. PFFFT And he could still go home and come back with his new game; Spongebob! Ahahaha He says he's bored of racing games and also of Halo. Like, omg. Ahahaha
Another Example: Mr Gun's keep on appearing. Like I dont know how but he just does. To think he's in Malaysia hiking while fasting, total hotness (says Sarah). And and and I read an article where Iskandar died in a car crash in Malayfreakingsia. Major distraction, whoa hey.
Yeah, so how's your studying? Good? Great? Brilliant? Or just plain fruitless like mine? Exams are on Monday. Come on come on! We're all in this together! After that, we can see Cheryl Tan Pretty Hill run round in circles stark naked okay. And we can finally watch the High School Musical Dancealong (hinting subtley to Yongie). Ahahaha
-
Hitam Manis, Sweet Black (MY translation. so you Malay speaking peoples dont make fun of me cos I dont know the REAL meaning). To be disgusted, flattered or annoyed?
-
>:{ My Charlie plaster came off. Is it a sign? HE FORGOT ME! (no he dint!) HE FORGOT ME! (no he dint!) -waaaaaiilsssssss.
-
OBS entry in LJ? Who knows! For DanDan's sake. (I'm sooooo nice, unlike you.)
OBS peekture! Apologies for very bad scanning.

I dare you to tell me to walk through fire
Wear my soul and call me a liar
I dare you to tell me to walk through fire
I dare you to tell me
I dare you to

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home